Joyfully celebrating my faith in Christ, I join with my brothers and
sisters of WMC in the following Covenant of Membership:
I believe in God as my Creator and Heavenly Father, and covenant to walk
with Him as His obedient child exemplifying holiness and righteousness.
I believe in Jesus Christ as God’s Son and as my Savior from sin.
I joyfully commit my life and destiny to the Lordship of Christ.
I believe in the Holy Spirit who has called me into covenant with the
loving God. I am open to Spiritual Gifts which the Holy Spirit gives,
enabling me to serve Christ in His Church and to minister to others in
I believe in the Scriptures as inspired by God through the Holy Spirit
and accept them as the fully reliable and trustworthy standard for
Christian faith and life.
With my brothers and sisters, as God gives me grace, I understand
faithfulness to Christ and his Church to include:
1. Faithful attendance at church services and meetings
2. Systematic and proportionate First Fruits giving of the resources of
which God has made me a steward. I will seek guidance from fellow
believers in the best use of my possessions and talents.
3. A readiness to serve in various ministries of the church, moving at
the Spirit’s direction to the limits of my ability.
4. Humble efforts to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bonds of
peace and love, seeking to unify and edify others, and to stand
against all attempts of Satan to create division.
5. A demonstration of Christ’s active love to a lost and needy world
divided by nationalism, race, and class struggles. I commit myself to
actions of love and peace rather than hatred and violence.
6. A commitment to discerning Christ-like simplicity and purity in
life style, business practice, personal appearance, and conduct.
7. A readiness to give and receive counsel from one another and other
members of Christ’s Body.